KineticNRG Movement Teaching Academy Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: December 2020
We are KineticNRG Movement Teaching Academy www.kinetic-nrg.com (“the Site”).
Use of Site
- NRG will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. The Site may be unavailable during periods when the server is implementing upgrades or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- All rights and title in and to the Site, including all of the content appearing on the Site as well as the knowledge and research underpinning that content, and whether available for free or as part of a paid membership of the Site, is owned by KineticNRG Movement Teaching Academy and/or our third-party licensors.
This content includes but is not limited to:
- All text pictures, photographs, artwork, and videos, as well as the, knowledge and research underpinning this content.
- You may not print, screen-capture or otherwise make copies of any such content, nor may you make your own adaptations or reproductions of any videos, photographs or pictures. Failure or delay on KineticNRG Movement Teaching Academy’s part to enforce our rights in this content should not be construed as acquiescence in your copy or reproduction.
NRG provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. We emphasise that the Site content is for informational purposes, and nothing you read or see on the Site should be construed as medical advice, or as an alternative to or replacement for medical advice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
You are in agreement that you will not:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any purpose whatsoever, including non-commercial purposes such as research, criticism or comment, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without NRG express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Third-party Websites and Resources
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
General Data Protection Regulations
You agree that we may collect and use information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as it applies in the UK, Data Protection Act 2018.
Breaches of the Terms and Conditions
- Without prejudice to KineticNRG Movement Teaching Academy other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, NRG may take such action as deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Site, prohibiting you from accessing the Site, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Site, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Site and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Course Access, Refunds & Termination of Memberships
- Courses are available for 90 days from the purchase date, after which they will no longer be available in your product library unless you have an active Professional Membership subscription in place.
- We offer no refunds on courses once any of the content has been accessed from within your product library.
- Payment for membership subscriptions is taken upfront for the stated subscription period, unless you have selected a trial period in which case you will not be charged until the end of the free trial period.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time from the ‘Billing Info’ tab in your settings section. If you cancel a subscription you will retain full access of the products related to your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.
- After cancellation of subscription/membership to the Site and your access to exclusive content on the Site has been terminated, you will, remain bound in perpetuity by the restrictions on use and copying of content from the Site detailed earlier in these Terms whether you cancel your membership/subscription, or we terminate your access to the Site for whatever reason.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
By your continued use of the Site, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions stated above.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these KineticNRG Movement Teaching Academy Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone number: +44 7710 485132